Friday, January 29, 2016

Hello Again!

MY GOODNESS I REALLY LOVE DRAWING DRAGONS AND DALEKS
Also, I drew a portrait of Phil. :3 Y'all recognize him, right? (top right corner)

Sending classic snail mail to a cousin! And of course I decked out the envelope. :D
... You're allowed to decorate the back of these things right??

Included in the letter is a diagram of what the Tenth Doctor's sonic screwdriver looks like. (My cousin isn't a Whovian and I was telling her that my sister received one for Christmas. ;)
Also, a bit of parchment paper with good memories from Thanksgiving (the last time we met) written on it (conveniently blurred for privacy ;) I hope she likes it!

Currently obsessed with my Eleventh Doctor-model sonic screwdriver. X3

And now, just to celebrate the pure, sweet laziness of the upcoming weekend:
Kovu (Superman-positioned brown one) is already deep in preparations. ;)
(Don't worry – he could breathe. I checked. :)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! I am >>SO<< looking forward to it!!  :D

10 comments:

  1. Those are amazing drawings!

    I want a letter from you. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, Jordy!! :D

      Whoohoo, another pen pal! XD

      Delete
  2. LOOK IT'S EMBERS HI HI HI

    Hey, you're really good at drawing. Looks like you have an eye for copying things as you see them. Good job, well done. Bravo.

    I know: You should look into paleontology and then dig up dinosaurs and stuff and put them together. *nod nod*

    Also, you have pretty hands.

    *hops away*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BECCA! *hugs* Oh, how I've missed the blog-o-sphere community! Thank you so ever much for your kind words!
      Ah my goodness, that sounds like a dream job! Sign me up please XD

      Delete
  3. Your an amazing artist, girl! I'm just in aw right now!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WhAt WHAT WhaT So many nice people, what do I do...!!! *hugs you* Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, you're a really talented artist! I love seeing drawings on blogs. Post more drawings! Of course I remember Phil XD. Also, that is a beautiful Sonic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayz you liked the drawings!! :DD I love doing sketches of dragons, so I might put up some more of my random doodles :)
      But the most important thing is Phil remembers YOU XD
      AAH YAY YOU NOTICED THE SONIC *does a little jig* In't it just lovely??

      Delete
  5. Awesome sketches!! :0
    I am so glad to have found your blog, it is lovely.

    ava, http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ava! :DD
      Aw, thanks! I'm very glad to invite you to my blog. :)

      Delete