Wednesday, October 7, 2015

SUCCESS

YAAASSSSSS

Finally, finally, I am starting to like my blog again! Oh boy, the emotional stress of such a thing... is ridiculous, let me tell you. I'm so happy to finally be inspired enough to write out a post! Oh, just wait for me to change the entire thing in less than a week probably... but oh well. :) I love it as it is now, so we'll see how long this sticks! Thanks for bearing with me so far! I am so fickle-minded, huh?

So... in order to break the ice with this new font and blog layout, I will now make some weird sounds with my mouth (keyboard?) including wackity wong, blurpity blubbery, and wacky wonderfulness :D

Thanks, David Tennant for the inspiration of that particularly eloquent last line.

I'm so happy that I'm weird XD

No comments:

Post a Comment