Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I Actually Fell Off a Hill

'Ello mates! :)

Okay. So. Long story short, my friends and I went to a park in search of a good swingset. We found an awesome park that had a sledding hill nearby. It was an arduous climb up, but of course we had to scale it! (There was no snow – we just wanted to check out the view.)

So, I happened to be wearing my Sherlock-y coat, and the sharp angle of the hill just reminded me of a certain shot from (you guessed it!) the Reichenbach Fall. So I did what any decent fangirl would do.

I made my friend take pictures of me being Sherlock. XD

#nailed it

Okay, so it might not look it, but... this hill was really steep.
Really steep.
Aaand I was leaning forward. (I had to get the full Sherlock effect, right?)

Well.
(I'm not kidding, guys. In this shot I am falling. Down a hill. This is what we fangirls do for a photo op.)
(Spoiler alert: I was okay. ;D)


Have you ever actually fallen down a hill? Please describe. xD
Do you guys miss swingsets too?
>> Your friendly neighborhood Embers

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... you got the pose perfectly XD.

    I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IS ACTUALLY A PICTURE OF YOU FALLING AHHHH. ARE YOU OKAY?

    Once when I was a little girl I was running across a wide grassy field, then the next thing I knew, I was lying face-up in a deep ditch, staring wonderingly up at the clouds floating across the rectangle of blue sky I could see framed by the walls of my prison. I think my dad's friend helped me out. So it wasn't a hill exactly, but it was equally dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you said in your post that you are okay, but I mean really. Did it hurt? Did you free fall for like fifteen feet? GAH

      Delete
    2. Haah! XD Lady Emily, your comments always make my day.
      Oh, yikes! Your experience sounds really scary and definitely equally dramatic. X)

      YES I'M REALLY OKAY! I promise! XDDD (At least you can know for sure that my fingers made it out alive to type out this comment!) It was more like a fall/stumble. While no face actually hit grass, I did end up having to run/fall/tumble unintentionally down a hill all the way to the bottom. Aaand had to walk back up again. (But no freefalling involved, thank goodness!) The worst injury sustained was a badly twisted ankle. ;)

      Delete
    3. I know you said in your post that you are okay, but I mean really. Did it hurt? Did you free fall for like fifteen feet? GAH

      Delete