Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tag – I'm It!

All righty then! (Apologies for the cheesy title. ^.^)
Big thanks to Clara at Reasons to Smile for nominating me for this tag! See her lovely blog here.

Rules:
Thank and link to the blogger who tagged you
Answer the 11 questions 
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions

Now for my responses to her questions:
1. If you could ask your future self a question, what would it be?
YES DID YOU KNOW I FOUND THE TARDIS? THAT'S WHY I'M TALKING OT YOU RIGHT NOW

2. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Gabrielle. :)

3. What shoe size are you?
I'm a size seven for women's shoes.

4. What would your hero name be?
Dragonfriend! I bet you can't guess what my power would be... ;D

5. Do you like Nutella on toast?
I probably would! Honestly, I've never tried the combination. I've had Nutella once before and I really liked it. I must acquire some more hazelnutty goodness to try this out!

6. What is your favorite foreign accent?
Arrrgh, you just had to find the hardest question ever! XD It's a tie between British, Scottish and Australian. If I had to made a decision, however, I would probably pick Australian.

7. Describe this scene in 3-8 words:
Dusty light. Broken Family. Clinging sisters.

8. Have you ever taken a train?
Yes, I have taken a train before, a steam locomotive! Quick note, though – don't sit up near the front carriages or else the smoke from the engine exhaust gets in your face and lungs!

9. If you had to sing a solo for a concert, which song would you choose to sing?
I hope this contributes in the factor that if I could sing! Probably Into the West, from the last movie of Lord of the Rings

10. How do you do your hair on a busy morning?
Most likely a high ponytail with a few loose strands near my face. (Because me using heated tools on a busy morning would be the opposite of a good idea! xD )

11. If you could automatically obtain a skill which skill would it be?
The skill to cheer someone up and make them feel feel happy even when they're sad. Cheesy, but I love making people laugh!

Now, since I'm kind of new to Blogger, I don't know that many bloggers to tag! So instead I'll just leave these questions open for whoever wants to answer them. Thanks again to Clara for the tag! I had fun answering these :D

I nominate:
Anyone who wants to do these questions!

6 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers, Embers! Aren't tags fun!? I loved your answer to #7:)
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D Yes, I did have fun answering them. I'm glad you like #7!

      Delete
  2. Nice tag! I loved reading your answers! <3
    Embers, I can't follow your blog for some reason. I've tried three times now and the computer keeps having a hissy fit. I think I shall have to spank it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jordy!!
      It looks like your computer finally agreed! ;D Thanks so much for the follow!! *hugs*

      Delete
  3. I shall answer these, because questions are fun. XD

    1. If you could ask your future self a question, what would it be?
    I probably wouldn't ask a question, but say something like "Be good!"

    2. What is your middle name?
    Brynn.

    3. What shoe size are you?
    8 to 8 and a half. (womens)

    4. What would your hero name be?
    Uhhh...... Something very cheesy, like "Insect Lady" XD

    5. Do you like Nutella on toast?
    No idea. But probably not very much. Nutella is kinda meh.

    6. What is your favorite foreign accent?
    Irish or Scottish. Or Australian....

    7. Describe this scene in 3-8 words:
    (it doesn't want to let me copy the picture here, the bad thing) "Midnight city bike ride"

    8. Have you ever taken a train?
    Yup, but it was full of weirdos.

    9. If you had to sing a solo for a concert, which song would you choose to sing?
    Think Of Me, from Phantom of the Opera.

    10. How do you do your hair on a busy morning?
    Uh, I don't?

    11. If you could automatically obtain a skill which skill would it be?
    Doing a backflip. B-) <that's a guy with sunglasses. In case you were wondering.

    WELL THAT WAS FUN







    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I loved reading yours, Becca! Ooh, I forgot about the skills of doing flips and such. I would love to be able to turn a cartwheel or stand on my head. (Also - Insect Lady! I love it! xD )

      Delete