Wednesday, September 30, 2015

14 Things That Stress Me Out For No Reason

1. You cannot imagine a new color. You can't. I swear. Try it.
2. Somewhere someone is making the most important decision of their life right at this moment.

3. I am well past the age that I should know how to spell decision correctly by now.
But nope. Sigh.

4. We're always trying so hard not to offend people I'm not sure what people really mean or really think anymore. O-0

!!5!! Sewer grates. I've always had this fear that if I step on them, they'll break and I will fall into the dark gross "water".
*shivers* via

6. Bread with gaping holes in it. THIS IS AN ATROCITY OF BREAKFAST OKAY
7. Taking medicine

8. Being stressed. Uhm... yah. I stress that my stress level should be lower. If that's not dumb, I don't know what is. XD

9. Weeping Angels (Doctor Who, Blink) because nOPE NOPE NOPE I CAN'T EVEN PUT UP A PICTURE OF THEM

10. Forgetting something halfway through writi

11. Number lists that halfway through are like 'Betcha didn't notice this list doesn't have a number 5!' and you are forced to scroll up the page just to check to confirm your ignorance of list numbers. Please note I spared you the stress.

12. When you finish writing a short story and –
– you're one adjective away from perfection.


13. Handling chopsticks

14. When your waitress comes over to your table but you haven't decided what you want to eat yet


So, now that my stress level has gone up considerably, I'm going to go listen to peaceful music or something. XD
What random things bother/stress you out?

8 comments:

  1. Ugh! A lot of these things I get stressed about too............. and ohhhhh I get so stressed about like when someone number one is talking to someone number two and then someone number two walks out leaving someone number on babbling to the air. That probably didn't make sense..............
    -Caroline @ thecarabelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *screams*

    1, 2, 3, 6..... *screams some more*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never seen Dr. Who, but I just looked up weeping angles! Ah! *SCREAMS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, they're scarier in the episode! They only move when you don't look at them (hence, blinking is bad ;) and haha, yeah, I'm never watching the episode 'Blink' again. 0.O
      (Observation: Much screaming in response to this post. Didn't mean to panic my readers! XD )

      Delete
  4. Thissssss is perrrrrfeeeeccccctttttiioooonnnn! ;)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete