Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lately and Coming Soon

>> I am going to try all sorts of funky blog layouts and weird color palettes because I am not happy with how my blog looks right now. PREPARE FOR THINGS TO LOOK EXTREMELY HILARIOUS BEFORE THEY GET BETTER.

>> These kind of random one-picture posts:


>> Lately: Still reading Fellowship of the Ring. I have finished Fahrenheit 451, so we have that!


>> I think I might do more fandom-related things on this blog (like Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Avengers). Like so:
Oh yeah, I totally timed it.

>> I think that's all I was going to say? I just wanted to give you all a warning that my blog will be going through a major regeneration process. So please bear with me, all you awesome people reading this. XD

Til next time,
Ze Embers

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with your blog! <3
    And let me know what you think of "To Kill a Mockingbird"; I've been considering reading it for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It will be an interesting adventure for sure XD
      I certainly will! For some reason lately I have not been in a reading mood. Hopefully I'll get my reading mojo back because I forgot how awesome it feels to lose yourself in the worlds of paper and ink!

      Delete
  2. "Regeneration." XD It's funny, cause, you mentioned the Doctor??? ... and he regenerates??? ... oh, never mind.

    Cool! Can't wait to see the new look! Have fun with it :).

    FARENHEIGHT no FARENHEIT ack *looks it up* FAHRENHEIT (gosh, what a toughie; what was that you said about spelling "said"? XD) FOUR FIDDY ONE!!! Ahh good read. Good read. His style is so poetic ... sometimes I have a hard time following what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesh! It is funny! ;D (Though I daresay Time Lord regeneration is a lot quicker than this!)

      ACK I KNOW FAHREHEIT FAHRENHEIT 451! I loved the book, too, and I feel the exact same way – the poetic style is stunning, but sometimes I wonder if I'm missing five million metaphors in the process. O-O

      Delete