Sunday, July 10, 2016

Oh, The Joys of Writing

Hello everybody! Again! I've dropped back into the blogging hemisphere. And, clearly, I'm fiddling with the design again. Heh... just wanted to say it's good to be back!


I've been doing heaps of writing lately. For several different stories I've have to look up some things (to make sure that facts are accurate, etc.) Does anyone else have to Google some weird stuff on the Internet just for story-related purposes?

In the past week alone, I've looked up:
1) medical uses for lemon concentrate
2) tools needed for lockpicking
3) unique girl names that start with the letter k
4) animal with largest eyeball in animal kingdom
. . . all purely for writing purposes. xD Please tell me you have also had to look up some obscure stuff before!


>> Your friendly neighborhood Embers


No comments:

Post a Comment