Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Saga Continues – My Room

Hey, I never gave you all the update! I bought my bookshelf!
I built it mostly myself *casually brushes off shoulders* (...HAH! let's be real. I had a lot of help from my mum. XD) But look how impressive I am, guys. I even used tools and stuff.
The sonic screwdriver – a vital tool for any workman's belt.

We actually had to move the bookshelf from where it was originally meant to go – when we put it in the original corner, it looked way scary and imposing.
So it was moved to the other wall, taking the vanity's place (and the vanity scooted over in front of the window).
Anyway, I'm very happy with the bookshelf! I'm glad I finally got it. It has very nice, simple paneling detail on the sides, and the whole thing feels very sturdy. Just to give you guys an update!

>><<
In unrelated news, editing is happening on my manuscript!! Whoo! *sighs* Do you ever do the thing where you change the plot of your story at the very last minute?? I DO. It's annoying.



2 comments: