Friday, July 29, 2016

Purple, Cashew-Scented Fingers || Jammy Dodgers

DO YOU SEE THAT FIRST PICTURE? Notice how both my hands are in the shot? That was a timed option on my iPod. Yes, I was holding my iPod with my chin. XDD
Anyway. In relation to a craft I'm doing right now, I had to cut shapes out of plastic. The closest plastic material I could find was an empty container of cashews. I traced the shapes I needed onto it with – ta-da – yes, a purple marker. Well, the more I cut the plastic and held the container to steady it, the more the ink rubbed off onto my hand (as well as the residual cashew dust!). The result was nutty-smelling purple-Smurf fingers. XP Worth it!


My friends and I made Jammy Dodgers today! (Find recipe here.) Yes, the Eleventh Doctor inspired this.
Me: Guys wait I want to get a picture of these before we eat them
*They respond by making sure to get their hands into every shot*
To get revenge I decided to post the pictures here. >:D
Have an awesome weekend! :)

>> Your friendly neighborhood Embers

4 comments:

  1. They look really cool! God, I wish I could bake. But knowing me, I'd burn water given half the chance....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were fun to make.

      Haha, like I say, you can't burn water – you can only boil it! ;)

      Delete
  2. THESE LOOK SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete